0
Twelve years after Bill Goldberg last stepped in a WWE ring, the former WCW heavyweight champion returned to the squared circle live Monday night on Raw. And the fans were absolutely delighted to see him.
The 49-year old superstar went through his classic entrance, starting in the backstage area and told fans he made his return so that his wife and son could see him live in the ring for the first time. He was entertained with his name -- "Gold-berg! Gold-berg!" -- As he walked down to the ring. Before he could even utter a word, fans began chanting "holy s---" and "this is awesome."
Then Goldberg took the mic and buzzed on about promoting the new WWE 2K17 video game and how he was thrilled to be back in front of his fans.
"The biggest thing I missed, other than kicking ass, is being a superhero for the kids all around the world. In this day and age, there ain't enough of us," he said.
Goldberg then accepted Paul Heyman's challenge, advocate for Brock Lesnar, for one more match against the man who he beat in his final WWE show at WrestleMania XX.
"I thought to myself, 'Maybe I have one more ass-kicking left in me.' I thought to myself, 'Maybe I have one bad-ass spear left in me.' Then I thought to myself, 'Maybe I have one last devastating jackhammer in me,'" Goldberg stated.

"So, Brock Lesnar, not only does that mean that you're next ... but most importantly, it means, Brock Lesnar, you're last!"
Bill Goldberg returned to the squared circle at Raw on Monday night to hype his upcoming clash with Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series. For a moment, it looked like Lesnar too will come to the ring as Paul Heyman introduced his fighter to the roaring crowd, but he as lying and that was his first mistake.
Heyman’s mistake of lying followed by taunting Goldberg about the beat down coming his way at Survivor Series, before he mocked the veteran’s son, who Heyman said will be disappointed after his father is “beaten, victimized and conquered” by The Beast.
Minutes later, Rusev came out and provoked Goldberg later. What followed was a treat for all Goldberg fans. For the first time in 12 years, the two-time world champ delivered a jackhammer and a spear in the WWE ring.

Goldberg first destroyed Rusev with a very solid jackhammer before spearing Heyman. Watch the video here.
source:.tensports.comhttp://www.tensports.com/news/watch-goldberg-destroys-rusev-and-paul-heyman

Post a Comment

 
Top